Friday, December 12, 2014

Snow & Hotpot


Yesterday I was still talking to Bear about how I had no snow here. Then that night the sky gave me 10cm of snow.
 This morning I was walking snowball and the scene was just so beautiful~~

 When there's so much snow I feel like throwing Bear into the snow.. just for fun

 Anyways, I had hotpot tonight. In Winter hotpot is always one of the best dishes to have at home . I wish Bear is here with me.. so we could have hotpot together.. Maybe next time right Bear? :3
                                                (When will it be readyyyy, hotpot hotpot~~)





                                                       Stay Warm Everyone Nyo~   /(・ × ・)\




                                                                 Anonymous Rabbit 




No comments:

Post a Comment